AICTE GATE Scholarships is for the postgraduate aspirants. The students // aspirants who have scored valid qualifying marks in the GATE/GPAT exam can avail of this scholarship. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to ensure the development of technical education in India. The scholarship awards rupees 12,400 monthly scholarships to masters aspiring students in the field of engineering/pharmacy/or any technical courses. Under this scheme, the beneficiary needs to undertake 8 to 10 hours of research work assigned by the Institute. To avail of this scholarship, the candidate needs to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:-
Reward: Rupees 12,400 per month.
Eligibility: GATE/GPAT qualified with valid qualifying marks.
Application Period: Between September and October
Period of Application: The period of application varies from year to year, but generally, it lies between September-October months.
To encourage the aspirants to pursue postgraduate degrees in the engineering/technical and pharmacy courses, the scholarship provides a grant to thousands of candidates every year.
The eligible, qualified candidate receives a scholarship grant of rupees 12,400. The scholarship grant s tenable for 24 months.
To acquire the benefits of this scholarship, the candidate needs to satisfy a few of these eligibility criteria.
- A valid GATE/GPAT scorecard should be available by the candidate.
- The candidate must have enrolled in any full-time technical/engineering and pharmacy courses.
- The candidates with part-time courses are not eligible.
- A savings bank account in the name of the candidate is necessary for the scholarship.
- Nri students are ineligible for this scholarship.
- The candidate has to be enrolled in any AICTE recognized institute.
- The applicant needs to go to the official AICTE website and register themselves as a new user.
- The applicant then receives a confirmation link on their registered email ID.
- The candidate needs to log in to the Portal using their registered email Id and password and start filling the Scholarship form.
- Click on PG Scholarship.
- Click on Apply for PG Scholarship.
- Get Institute ID to know the permanent ID of your institute.
- After getting the institute ID, the applicants need to click on Get PostGraduate Student ID and fill the name of the State that the candidate belongs to, institute ID, first and last name, roll number, and date of birth. Applicants are advised to note down the student ID.
- To get the student ID-verified press the button Validate.
- On successful validation, Enter all the required fields and upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Click the Submit Application button.
The supporting documents that the candidate needs to keep handy while filling the application form are:-
- GATE/GPAT scorecard.
- Bank passport in the name of the candidate.
- Aadhar card of the candidate.
- Caste certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate for OBC students if applicable and should not be more than one year old.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
Before applying for the scholarship, the candidate needs to consider a few terms and conditions:-
- Candidate needs to enroll in full-time courses necessarily, part-time courses not allowed.
- For reserved categories candidates they should have valid certificates for the same.
- If found any misconduct or mishap, the candidate’s scholarship will be canceled.
- The bank account passbook should be in the name of the candidate.
- Salary grants or any other grant will not be admissible in this scholarship.
- Candidate cannot avail any other scholarship while applying for this scholarship.
Email-ID:- [email protected]
Contact no.:- 011-29581000//011 29581333