Automated software and artificial intelligence are rapidly becoming one of the fastest-growing industries. As it develops and becomes functional, it opens up to an increased number of industries for various purposes. A series of new jobs will start to appear across the world, one being an Artificial Intelligent engineer. The following are the Institutes in India which offer courses in Artificial Intelligence are:
- University of Hyderabad: School of Computer & Information Sciences.
- M.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. Andhra Pradesh, Vishakapatnam.
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Madras
- IISc Bangalore
- ISI Kolkata
- IIIT Hyderabad
- IIT Kharagpur
Some of the institutes abroad which offer some excellent Master courses in Artificial Intelligence are:
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Amsterdam
- University of Georgia
- University of Groningen
- University of Southampton
- University of Southern California
- University of California
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- California Institute of Technology
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
Free Course :
Google Artificial Intelligence, free course. (Just google it and register).
Machine Learning Algorithms and Libraries or Software Engineering and System Design.
All these courses generally revolve around two years and offer you a master’s degree.
If you have a degree in Computer Science and Programming, along with interest in probability and statistics, data modeling, and evaluation you will have an upper hand in understanding.