Before getting on detail about BBA and BBM lets first get to know what are they, Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), and Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) they both are UG degree which is related to business. Business Administration is the processor aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations. Business Administration also includes accounting, finance, marketing, and project management. Now, let us know some basics about Business Management which is also known as Management Studies is designed to make students learn about the necessary skills to perform leadership roles in the business and corporate world. BBA programs take almost three to four years, and the BBM program takes nearly four years to complete. Both BBA and BBM are Under Graduate (UG) programs.
Lets now get to know about the benefits of pursuing a BBA program: –
- By pursuing a BBA course one can possess professional skills so early and still will be having time to pursue higher studies. One can get a good understanding of people, leadership qualities, communication skills, and decision making.
- One will get more time to prepare for management concepts. Obviously, if you complete your course in advance you will get a lot of time to do higher studies or work or anything as you wish.
- One will definitely get good experience by pursuing business administration and also very well exposure.
Benefits of pursuing BBM:
- Pursuing business management gives you the same benefits as business administration, one can get to know more about management and how to manage a business.
- A year makes to differ this from BBA, BBA is of three years and BBM is of four years, but that does not make a much difference.
- By pursuing this you can get good management skills, good communication skills, and also a good experience.
As I said earlier, BBM provides specialization for various areas such as Human Resource, operation, finance, and marketing, and BBA offers specialization in business, economics, and various other departments. BBA is a UG course in the field of management, one should have a minimum percentage secured in 12th grade, and one can also pursue MBA after BBA. To note it will be easy for someone to pursue an MBA a post-graduate course after BBA. By continuing BBM, one can get a better job in the private or government sector. Those who are pursuing BBM can also pursue an MBA as a post-graduate degree. They can also find jobs in accounting, retail sectors or medical administration, etc.
When it comes to which one is better in BBA or BBM
I personally feel that it’s of no use in suggesting which one is better because each and everyone will have their ideas as to what to do in future if you want to pursue BBA you can do it because it will be easier to pursue MBA and if you’re going to continue BBM then you will have a lot of job opportunities. If you be passionate as to what you won’t do you can pursue accordingly because every career is best and gives you opportunities and platforms to showcase your talent.