MBA stands Master of Business Administration. It is a postgraduate degree in business administration. At the present time, the MBA is a well-liked professional degree in the world. It was firstly introduced in the United States around the 20th century.MBA is not only limited to business but also in other areas such as government, private industry, and public sector. Christ University, Bangalore was set up in the year 1994 and is considered to be the private university to provide higher education in the field of humanities, engineering, and management.
It is affiliated with UGC and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC-A). It is the first aboriginal Syrian Catholic religious parishioners in India. University is identified for its undergraduate courses and is among the top ten colleges in India.
For MBA university considers CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT, or ATMA scores. It offers many specialized courses as well as lean operations and systems, business analytics, and marketing.
Eligibility for applying:
- The aspirant must have passed graduation with an average of 50% marks.
- Students who are in the final year of their graduation should possess 50% aggregate in all semester examinations held so far.
- The aspirant should have a valid CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT scores
- The final selection of candidates is based on their scholastic achievements, scores they have got in CAT/GMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT exam along with their performance in written assessment, group discussion, verbal assessment, and personal interview.
- Christ University offers a Master of Business Administration program with various specializations in