What is Colgate Scholarship?
Colgate Scholarship is a type of scholarship which is offered by Colgate Palmolive to support those families who cannot afford the education of their children. A scholarship of up to 1 lakh is given to the students who are selected as winners of this competition. This scholarship provides a decent education to those who want to chase their dreams but do not have enough money to finance their education.
- To avail of this scholarship, a person has to give a missed call on the toll-free no 18003134575.
- After giving the missed call, the person is contacted on this number and is asked to answer two questions.
- Based on these questions and the person is registered for the scholarship.
- The scholarship amount is paid through cheque, and the name of the child is mentioned in that cheque.
- The cheque is posted to the address of the person as mentioned in the form.
- The person should have a valid bank account to avail this scholarship.
- The person who answers the questions on the call is registered for the scholarship.
- Registration does not confirm the selection of the person for the scholarship as the organizers of this competition randomly select the winners of this competition.
- This scholarship does not require you to fill an application form and is based on the answers in the telephonic round.
- The registration is based on the correctness of the answers. Any wrong answers do not allow your registration.
- If you are selected as the winner, you are given a phone call.
Eligibility For the Colgate Scholarship
- Both girls and different boys can participate in this scholarship assume there is no gender restriction on this scholarship.
- The person should be below the age of 21 years. The organizers of the competition will verify the details.
- Students from any part of India can apply for this scholarship as the selection is based on the telephonic question-answer round.
- Company employees are not eligible for this scholarship as it aims to help impoverished people.
Documents required for participation in the Colgate Scholarship
- Driving License or Aadhar Card
- Voter Id card
- PAN card
- Birth certificate or school leaving certificate
How to apply for Colgate Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship you need to follow the steps given below:
- Give a missed call on the toll-free no 18003134575.
- After giving the missed call on the number, the person is called and is asked to answer two questions.
- They need to answer the questions correctly in order to be registered.
Selection Procedure for Colgate Scholarship
- Colgate randomly selects 501 entries and these entries are awarded a scholarship prize of 1 lakh.
- Another 456 entries are given 10,000 rupees each.
- Prizes are given to only those who have answered the questions correctly.
- The candidates who are selected are given a phone call by the organizers of the scholarship.
- A form is sent to the winners to fill all the required documents.
- If there is any incorrect information in the form, it is rejected.