So before getting into the diploma colleges in Bangalore lets first get to know about what does the term diploma means. A diploma is a certificate or a deed that will be issued by any educational institution such as college or university which tests that a candidate successfully completes a particular course of study. Historically it can also be referred to as charter or official document, diplomatic, diplomat, and diplomacy. The diploma may also be called a testamur, the certificate of any diploma course is of so much value and it is also a type of degree.
In Bangalore, Diploma Courses are offered in
- Bachelor of Technology
- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts
- Masters of Arts
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Textiles
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor in Heritage Management
- Bachelor of Mass Media, Bachelor of Law, Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Law, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Sports Management, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Library and Information Science, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of Performing Arts, Master of Engineering, Masters of Science, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Technology, Master of Performing Arts, Master of Architecture, Master of Commerce, Master in Marketing Management, etc.
Top Diploma Colleges In Bangalore
- T.JOHN GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, BANGALORE
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT, BANGALORE
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM AND NEW MEDIA, BANGALORE
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, BANGALORE
- VOGUE INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY, BANGALORE
- INTERNATIONAL DESIGN ACADEMY, BANGALORE
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION DESIGNING, BANGALORE
- VIVEKANANDA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, BANGALORE
- ACHARYA INSTITUTES, BANGALORE
- OXFORD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, BANGALORE
These are the top 10 colleges in Bangalore that provides diploma courses, there are colleges other than these also.
The reasons why people nowadays are choosing diploma over degrees are: –
- Diplomas make you job-ready
- You are more likely to be hired
- You are more likely to be valued
- You will potentially earn more from the beginning
- Diplomas can be completed in significantly less time
- The diploma provides the value and moral of money
- Learning in the diploma is flexible
- You can cover a lot of topics in a short span of time whereas in the degree you have to complete one full course in 3 to 4 years.
- Diploma makes you dynamic
These are the reasons why people choose diploma over degree.
A certificate that matters a lot in the present generation and people are really running behind these certificates because at last what really matters is your certificate of completion, this will show the recruiters as to how much you know and also about your hard work that you had put under this, diploma certificate values a lot wherever you go because diploma teaches you about a particular topic in a short span of time. So why not do a diploma rather than degree¦