Fashion designing is an art of designing and bringing natural beauty to clothes and its accessories. It is influenced by cultural and social attitudes and has changed over time and place. The primary duty of a fashion designer is to conduct research on fashion trends and should interpret them for their audience, their designs are used by specific manufacturers. Charles was the first fashion designer who had his label printed in the garments, he is known as the father of haute couture by many fashion designers.
There are 10 types of World Industry Fashion Designing:
- AMERICAN FASHION DESIGNING: – American fashion designing is dominated by casual style reflecting the health-conscious lifestyle. Claire McCardell, a designer in the 1940s and 1950s, helped to influence the daywear trend in the United States.
- BRITISH FASHION DESIGNING: – British fashion design is small but innovative and elegant and also has become more and more stylish.
- BELGIAN FASHION DESIGNING: – Belgian fashion designing got emerged in the late 1980s and brought a new fashion image that mixed both east and west.
- FRENCH FASHION DESIGNING: – As we all know all French fashion houses are located in Paris, which is the capital of France. This fashion is both smart and stylish.
- GERMAN FASHION DESIGNING: – German way is known for it’s elegant and fashion combined with simple looks and also have a great variety of styles.
- ITALIAN FASHION DESIGNING: – Italian fashion features are mostly casual and glamorously elegant.
- JAPANESE FASHION DESIGNING: – Most of the fashion houses in Japan are in Tokyo, Japanese looks are primarily loose and unstructured with subtle colors.
- CHINESE FASHION DESIGNING: – Chinese fashion industry uses a lot of colors to make their outfit colorful.
- SOVIET FASHION DESIGNING: – Fashion in the Soviets mostly follows general trends of the western world.
- SWISS FASHION DESIGN: – Most of the Swiss fashion houses are in Zurich, the Swiss looks are casual, elegant, and luxurious.
Different Types of Fashion Design in Clothing:
- HAUTE COUTURE: – Haute couture is nothing but expensive clothing.
- PRET A PORTER: – It is ready to wear clothing.
- MASS MARKET FASHION: – It is the market for goods that are produced in large quantities.
Best Fashion Designers in the World:
- Calvin Klein
- Donatella Versace
- Valentino Garavani
- Giorgio Armani
- Coco Chanel.
Various Types of Clothing:
- Women’s Day Wear
- Women’s Evening Wear
- Women’s lingerie
- Men’s Day Wear
- Men’s Evening Wear
- Kids Wear
- Girls Wear
- Teenager Girl Wear
- Bridal Wear
- Performance wear (extra information).