Nowadays, the fashion industry is a very spirited, money-spinning job and in deep demand. A person going for fashion technology should have praiseworthy artistic skills. Whether it is Bollywood or Hollywood fashion industry is very much needed for preparing a bewitching and attractive outfit for the events and occasions for people. Fashion design is the art of applying aesthetics and likely attractiveness to clothes and its accessories. This field is for those who have an interest in style, originality, and creativity. A career in this field needs talent, the taste of colors and one should know how to play with colors with the fabric along with the academics. It is a field of creativity as well as rewarding.
Fashion technology comprises the relevance of aesthetics to accessories and clothing. In the fashion technology, students are skilled in design production and management, fashion commodities. Today the most important portion of any business is the marketing of products to enhance the sale. Students are taught to use the most modern machinery that is requisite in the fashion industry. Their tycoon skills are also bound so that they could also set up their own big business.
COLLEGES IN TAMIL NADU
- Angel College of Engineering and Technology (ACET), Tiruppur
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFTC), Chennai
- P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Bharat College of Science and Management, Thanjavur
- Rajas International Institute of Technology for Women (RTW), Nagercoil
- Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore
- Sona College of Technology (SCT), Salem
- Bannari Amman Institute of Technology (BIT), Erode
- Bon Secours College for Women (BSCW), Thanjavur
- Anna Science and Management College