ICWAI is the abbreviation to the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India. This course is also known as the Cost Management Accounting Course (CMA). In this blog, you will get to know about ICWA Course Details. ICWA is held in three stages namely the foundation, intermediate and final. A student who has passed their class 12th can directly apply for the foundation. An additional provision of a student who has completed his diploma in commerce can also register for the foundation.
- To sit for the foundation completion of class 12th commerce/diploma in commerce is required and registration fees are Rs 4000/-.
- For Intermediate the requirement is to complete the foundation or graduation, and registration fees are of 20,000/-.
- To sit for the final examination, a student needs to qualify for the intermediate exam and the registration fees are 17,000/-.
The Duration of the Course is as follows :
- Foundation for 6 months.
- Intermediate: 12 months.
- Management Training: 36 months.
- Final: 12 months.
The Foundation Syllabus is of Four Papers:
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics and Management.
- Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accountancy.
- Paper 3: Fundamentals of Law and Ethics.
- Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics.
The Intermediate syllabus is as follows :
- Paper 5: Financial Accountancy.
- Paper 6: Law, Ethics, and Governance.
- Paper 7: Direct Taxation.
- Paper 8: Cost Accountancy and Financial Management.
- Paper 9: Operations Management.
- Paper 10: Information System.
- Paper 11: Cost and Management Accountancy.
- Paper 12: Indirect Taxation.
- Paper 13: Company Accountancy and Audit.
The syllabus for finals are :
- Paper 14: Corporate Laws and Compliance.
- Paper 15: Advanced Financial Management.
- Paper 16: Business Strategy and Strategic Cost Management.
- Paper 17: Tax Management and Practice.
- Paper 18: Strategic Performance Management.
- Paper 19: Corporate Financial Reporting.
- Paper 20: Cost and Management Audit.
- Paper 21: Financial Analysis and Business Valuation.
The Documents That Are Required for Admission :
- S.C. Certificate T.C. [Two Attested Xerox Copies]
- Intermediate Passed certificate and marks sheet “ Group I and II [Photocopy]
- Three Passport size photographs.
- Bank Pass Book Xerox. [Front Page]
Modular Training applies to those, who are studying in the final course. This will cover practical aspects.
Humanities Stream: Humanities as a stream of study during your 12th offer a range of subjects to choose from. An individual who thinks about society’s overall social development in thought process, administration, and global advancement is advised to opt for humanities.
Apart from general B.A Courses like political science, sociology, history, economics other subjects like education, law, travel and tourism, advertisement, journalism, performing arts, and business administration are the few others.
Humanities is the collective study of the Human Condition. For the general B.A course, there are Subjects like History, Foreign Languages, and Indian Languages, Literature, Law, Philosophy, Religion, Performing Arts, Anthropology, Mass Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Geography, and English.
- Engineering Colleges In Noida :
|COLLEGE:||ADMISSION PROCEDURE:||COURSE COST PER ANNUM:||STREAMS:||PLACEMENT OFFERED :|
|G.L BAJAJ INSTITUTE||DIRECT ADMISSION||70,000/||CS, IT, ECE, ME, CIVIL, EEE.||PACKAGE OF 3 TO 3.5 LACS.|
|SHARDA UNIVERSITY||1.6 LACS||CS, IT, ECE,ME, CIVIL,EEE,BIOTECH.|
|NOIDA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1.5 LACS||CS, IT, ECE,ME, CIVIL,EEE,BIOTECH, CHEMICAL.|
|4.GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY||1.5 LACS||CS, IT, ECE, ME, CIVIL, EEE.|
|5.GAUTAM BUDDHA UNIVERSITY||1 LACS||CS, IT, ECE,ME, CIVIL,EEE,BIOTECH, CHEMICAL|
|6. KCC INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT.||70,000||CS, IT, ECE, ME, CIVIL, EEE.|
|7. ITS ENGINEERING COLLEGE||1.25 LACS||CS, IT, ECE, ME, CIVIL, EEE.|
|8. GNIOT GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS||1.2 LACS||CS, IT, ECE, ME, CIVIL, EEE.|
|9. DRONACHARYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING.||1 LAC||CS, IT, ECE,ME, CIVIL,EEE,BIOTECH, CHEMICAL|
Around the world, there’s only one standardized way to learn. Each year many students stumble upon the fact their school education is perhaps not suitable for them. They struggle daily to come to terms with the primitive and traditional methodology that is almost ingrained in their brain in the name of education. Often it results in them becoming dropouts or failures.
Till today an engineer is perhaps looked at with a little more respect in comparison to a YouTuber. But with primitive methods and syllabus, many students limit their future choices.
The current educational landscape of India is seeing a gradual shift with the latest technology. These startups have successfully worked for students and churn out a business for themselves as enterprises by introducing new methods for the students and give them a life beyond classroom studies. They tend to teach via interactive sessions and vocational training.
To name a few of the Startups :
- EduGorilla: It is the brainchild of technocrat Rohit Manglik, for the tech industry. It provides a piece of updated information on exams, coaching institutes.
- Toppr: Toppr trains students aspiring for IIT JEE, pre-medical, and other foundation courses.
- Culture Alley: CultureAlley is an online platform created to learn different languages.
- Educomp: Educomp is a technology-based solution providing services to students hailing from K-12 (Kindergarten to Class 12) institutions.
- ClassIq Educational Foundation: Only reading from books and learning is perhaps not enough. ClassIq believes in building a student beyond classroom textbooks. This startup aims at overall personality development by providing vocational training and teaching co-curricular activities.
ICWA Course Details
ICWAI is the abbreviation to the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India. This course is also known as the Cost Management Accounting Course (CMA).
CMA is held in three stages:
A student who has passed their class 12th can directly apply for the foundation. An additional provision of a student who has completed his diploma in commerce can also register for the foundation.
To sit for the foundation completion of class 12th commerce/diploma in commerce is required, and registration fees are Rs 4000/-.
For Intermediate the requirement is to complete the foundation or graduation, and registration fees are of 20,000/-.
To sit for the final examination, a student needs to qualify for the intermediate exam, and the registration fees are 17,000/-.