If you’re reading this article then probably you’re an MBA aspirant or you have taken your entrance exams and now are riddled with the difficulty of choosing the perfect business school for you. Zeroing down on the perfect business school can often be very tedious not to mention an extremely confusing task provided the large numbers of institutions and courses that are being offered every year. To help you make the correct choice and choosing an MBA program that is best suited for you we have compiled a list of top business schools in the Delhi NCR region.
1. Faculty of Management Studies: This is one of the most prestigious business schools in the country, often being featured in the top 20 B schools in India. The admission process is through CAT followed by subsequent interview rounds. It offers courses in both full time and part-time MBA programs.
2. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT): IIFT has its entrance examinations following a pattern that is quite unlike that of CAT. Selection criteria are based on the scores of the examination followed by subsequent interview rounds. It offers both full time and part-time MBA programs.
3. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi): What most people commonly mistake is that IITs are solely based to cater to the needs of engineering courses. However many IITs provide comprehensive management courses with IIT Delhi being one of them. Candidates are selected via CAT scores and the institute offers both full time and part-time MBA courses.
4. Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad: A prestigious name when it comes to leading business schools in Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad bases its selection criteria through a variety of entrance exam scores such as CAT, GMAT, and XAT. What is interesting is that this institution offers you a Postgraduate Degree in management instead of a diploma. It offers both full time and part-time MBA courses.
5. Delhi Technical University (DTU): Another instance of an institution often mistaken primarily as a source for engineering courses, DTU provides a well rounded MBA program for graduates. Selection criteria are through CAT and provide a Post Graduation Program in Management (PGPM) with full time and part-time courses.
6. Management Development Institute Gurgaon: MDI bases its selection criteria using CAT scores followed by an interview process and offer PGDM consisting of both full time and part-time courses.
7. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management: The selection criteria are through CAT and offer a PGDM in both full time and part-time courses.
8. International Management Institute (IMI): Selection criteria are either through CAT OR USING GMAT scores. This institution, however, provides an MBA degree only for full-time applicants.
9. Birla Institute of Management Technology: The selection criteria followed by this institution involves CAT scores and offers a full-time PGDM program in business management.
10. Amity Business School Noida: It selects candidates on a wide array of scores starting from CAT, GMAT, and MAT. It offers a full-time MBA program.