MBA has become quite a popular degree nowadays as it helps in gaining more knowledge, and pay high salaries to MBA graduates. Today most people look for the top IIMs for doing an MBA, but many cannot make up to theses IIMs so they look for private institutions/colleges for doing an MBA.
- Hyderabad has many numbers of good colleges that offer an MBA degree to the candidates. Few of them are listed below:
- Hyderabad Central University “ students can get into this university only by giving the CAT exam and having a good percentile in it. The perk of taking admission in this college is that it takes a lesser number of students and thus has smaller batches.
- NMIMS Hyderabad “ Stands for Narsee Monjee Institutes of Management Studies is the private college. NMIMS accepts only the NMAT examination (conducted by GMAC) for the admission of a student.
- Indian School of Business “ ISB is one of the leading business schools in the country. It requires a lot of work knowledge, and they accept only the GMAT score of the student. Also, the salaries offered to the student during the placements are immense.
- IMAT Hyderabad “ It is a newly established institute but going for this college is also the right choice. It accepts CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT exam scores.
- Manage “ stands for National Institutes of Agricultural Extension Management. This College is for those who have an interest in agricultural and rural management. It lays focus on the managerial and technical skills. This college accepts the CAT score.
Osmania University “ It is the best MBA colleges in Hyderabad that accept ICET score. It also sees for the student who has good knowledge and managerial skills.
ICFAI Business School “ It was established in 1985 and among the best colleges that are run by ICFAI foundation. With a decent CAT score students, admission in this college is assured.