There are many ways through which you can get motivated like you can get motivated through someone’s speech, you can get motivated through one’s way of behavior or even the way they talk to you, you also get motivated by looking how your parents work to make you a better person. There is N number of ways you can get motivated, and one among them is “getting motivated by watching movies.” Some people want to become like that or Ilayathalapathy or anyone other than the mentioned above. Now, what is the motivation? Motivation is just involving you in an act of change, a change in a positive way by admiring someone or anyone who makes you feel the difference.
Lets now see how you can get Motivated:
- In simple words, motivation is something that makes us or you to make things happen but to know staying motivated isn’t always easy one needs to follow so many rules to stay motivated because you can easily get diverted in the initial stage but once you get going then eventually you will learn how to stay motivated.
- The very first thing you have to do is to figure out as to what’s happening in your life, what you have to do to overcome your burden or stress, how to know whether you are one of the positivity or negativity. You have to know this because once you get to see where you lack in your life, then it would become easy for you to get into the first level of motivation.
- You have to know both positive and negative motivation. Positive motivation focuses on the positive things that will happen when you take action. Negative motivation will abruptly concentrate on the negative backlash that might occur if you don’t take any precautions or steps.
- To get motivated, the first thing you have to do is to set goals. When you set a goal according to your perspective or according to your interest, then eventually you will get motivated.
- Make your goal public; you have to make your goal public so that people pursuing or people with the same goal might join with you and get even more motivated.
- As I said earlier people get motivated by watching movies and those movies are; in Hollywood
- Remember the Titans released in the year 20000
- The Shawshank redemption which got released in the year 1994.
- Rocky which got released in the year 1976.
- One hundred twenty-seven hours this got released in the year 2010.
- The paper chase which got released in the year 1973.
- Goodwill hunting which got released in 1997.
In Bollywood, you have:
- Chak De India
- Mother India.
- Rang De Basanti.
- Mary Kom.
- Swades: We, the people.
These are the movies in Bollywood, and Hollywood that motivate students and you also have so many movies other than this, which will motivate a student and also bring light into his or her life. There will be some negative aspects even in the motivating movies, but you have to get motivated as to how the hero or heroine overcomes it.