National College for Post-Graduation in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh accredited GRADE A by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), is an autonomous college with the status of C.P.E. (College with Potential of Excellence).
- The motto of the college is Meritum Ethicus, i.e., Merit with Ethics. The college is committed to instilling in students an ethical sense, which in coordination with their inner talents will transform them into ideal, sincere, and responsible citizens of the world.
- The college is determined to provide a flexible environment for students wherein they can develop their personality while acquiring in-depth knowledge in their respective disciplines.
- B.Voc. (Software Development and E-Governance)
- B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)
- Advanced Diploma in Analytical Techniques and Instrumental Analysis
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Application
- Office-automation and E-commerce under Community Office
- Banking and Finance under Community Office
- Postgraduation Courses:
- M.A. (Anthropology)
- M.A. (Geography)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Psychology)
- M.Voc. (Software Development and E-Governance)
- M.Voc. (Banking, Stock, and Accounting)
Post Graduate Diploma:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and G.I.S.
Physical Education is considered as an integral part of the academics, and hence, students are encouraged to participate in various sports and athletics.
The campus has an advanced and enriched library with the collection of academic books, journals, magazines, and research papers along with audio-visual study materials. The college has a canteen to fulfill the nutritional needs of the students. The campus has special provisions of elevators and ramps for the physically challenged students. Audiobooks, Screen-reading software, Braille display, and scanning facilities are also available for the visually challenged students, and special attention is paid to students suffering from dyslexia and hearing-impairment. Thus, the college renders all-round development to the student with necessary amenities.
Hostel facilities with accommodation capacity of 100 boys and 115 girls are also available. Within the hostel, amenities such as air-conditioned rooms, internet access, common rooms with D.T.H. television, mess facility, meditation rooms, and a well-equipped gymnasium are provided. Various indoor and outdoor games are also played in the hostel.
The college constitutes a well-organized and disciplined troop of the National Cadet Corps (N.C.C.). The Cadets have participated in several Annual Training Camps, Trekking expeditions, Boat pulling, and sailing expenditures as well as the Republic Day Camp. Along with N.C.C., the students are active members of the National Service Scheme (N.S.S.). The scheme undertakes programs related to National Harmony, Adoption of villages and slums for cleanliness and educational drives, Environmental Conservation, Health and Immunization such as pulse polio drive, Winter relief, or Flood relief as well as the organization of exhibitions supporting small scale industries.
Abhivyakti is the annual college magazine of the National College of Postgraduation. Both students and teachers contribute to the publication by submitting their self-composed writings, poems, short stories, articles, news reports, and other interesting content. The magazine also showcases several sports and co-curricular activities and significant events hosted by the college.
The students from the National College of Postgraduation are recruited by various Multinational Companies such as WIPRO, TATA Consultancy Services, GENPACT, and H.C.L. Technology, etc.
Thus, the college not only focuses on the academic growth of an individual but also enhances the co-curricular skills and therefore addresses the overall development of the students, transforming them into better citizens.