NMAT stands for the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Management Aptitude Test, which is a management entrance examination that is carried out by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
Any candidate willing to appear for an MBA or any other graduate management course can give this entrance exam because of the following causes:
- NMAT score is accepted by the leading management institutes in India.
- NMAT has no negative marking in the exam
- Candidate can start form any section.
- The test of NMAT is designed according to the apprentice’s expediency.
The Pattern of NMAT Test
NMAT test is conducted by GMAC and has a period of two hours. The questions will be in multiple-choice question form, having three sections:
- Language skills
- Quantitative skills
- Logical reasoning
There are many institutes that accept NMAT score for admission in Colleges:
- Xavier University Bhubaneswar
- ISBR Business School, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat