Paramedic courses involve emergency medical services. In today’s world, there is a high demand for paramedics. Paramedics are professional courses and students can choose this filed if they are interested in saving and cares for other’s welfare. Paramedics are professionals who are trained in a way that they can analyze diseases in the human body and can help or support doctors to ensure better medical treatment.
Types of Paramedical Courses
- Degree Paramedical Courses: The duration of these courses is from 1.5 years to 4 years.
- Diploma Paramedical Courses: The duration of these courses is from 1 year to 2 years.
- Certificate Paramedical Courses: The duration of these courses is from 1 year to 2 years.
Eligibility for Paramedical Courses after 12th
- The student must have passed 12th from science stream with biology as the main subject with minimum 50% aggregate.
- For diploma courses, there are no minimum marks criteria, every college has different criteria for their admission.
Paramedical courses list:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physio/Physical Therapy
- B.Sc. (Radiology)
- B.Sc. (Ophthalmic Technology)
- B.Sc. (Nuclear Medicine)
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)
- B.Sc. (Audiology and Speech Therapy)
- B.Sc. in Radio Therapy
- B.Sc. in Respiratory Therapy Technology
- B.Sc. in Allied Health Services
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Therapy
- B.Sc. in Critical Care
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Anaesthesia
- Diploma in OT Technician
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Paramedical Postgraduate Courses:
Eligibility for post-graduation courses is that Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in the Science stream.
- MD in Pathology.
- MD in Radiodiagnosis.
- MD in Anaesthesia.
- Master in Physiotherapy.
- PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Child Health.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Radiodiagnosis.
- M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing.
- M.Sc. in Child Health Nursing.
- M.Sc. in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing.