There are a variety of photography skills, ideas, technical tricks, and interesting, fun strategies to take photographs
- Use of compact Camera: Try taking photographs for a day with the compact camera or smartphone, taking care of each photograph as one would do while using a DSLR camera. Use lighting setup, flashes, and create your creativity.
- Explore for new locations: For a landscape photographer and portrait photographer, explore for the waterfalls, forests, mountains, rainforest, wildlife, and beautiful parks nearby for an edible landscape.
- Include chalk drawings: merging an even drawing with authentic objects is always a good trick for photography. It is the altering of ordinary objects with a couple of chalk lines and turning them into another or a new one.
- Try flower photography: Flowers are an ideal subject for motionless photography. It’s not possible to have flowers in a frame and get a dreary image.
- Play with food: Food photography is wide and flexible photography. One can take a shot of well-cooked food or even raw food.
- Photograph scenes through small gaps or holes: Photographing a scene through holes holds a lot of excitement. It type of technique abstracts the image and throw an attractive gloom and make it picture capture moment.
- Create a photo sequence: Photographer can take many different photos and photo series can tell a story. For example, taking a series of photos, of a tree changing through the seasons.
- Team up with another photographer: Teaming up with another photographer can be really helpful as the other will learn new techniques, and will be enthused by each other’s way of photography and will learn a lot of new things.
- Immortalize your image: Using yourself for the photography is to do experiments with the poses, costumes and specialize in a self-portrait.