Post Graduation is one of the options for the students of India. Post Graduation is termed to be difficult in terms of competition. It is regarded as one of the highest assets for a student in India. It is incredibly tough to pass exams for Post Graduation and thus poses a great challenge. So the government of India has decided to help these meritorious by encouraging them and giving financial support to all of the minority communities. There are many scholarships that are offered to students all over India, especially to those who are in the minority community but are exceptionally very good at their academics. India likes to motivate all of those talented young minds. The post-matric scholarship mainly focuses on all of those students who are currently in or a higher grade than 11th class and includes all courses like IT, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, Medical, etc.
There are about 54 scholarships throughout India in which one student can avail only one kind of scholarship out of so many. All of these scholarships are merit-based and help most of the minority community of India and are available in almost every state. Each state has its own set of rules by which they must abide by and specific eligibility criteria that every student who wishes to avail must be eligible. Some of the scholarships might also have a written test and personal interview round which the student has to qualify to get the scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application procedure to scholarships is easy nowadays as we can apply online. All you need to do is create an ID in the official portal and submit all of the required documents. Students who apply for the first time have to undergo a series of steps. The Students who want to apply have to register on the official site. They have to fill the form with genuine answers.
- The student has first to fill in their permanent address of residence as their Application ID will be allotted for that particular region. This Application ID is essential and does not lose it.
- There will be four categories in which the student would have to choose. Select the Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme or the Top Class Scholarship if you are a student of the Top Level colleges of India like IITs and IIMs.
- You will have to give your name and Date of Birth, which is official and is printed in all of the Government certificates (Birth Certificate, 10th class).
- You will also be required to give a permanent phone number, and an existing E-Mail ID which is authenticated as all of the portal activities will be sent on this number and mail.
- Then you are asked to give in your other ID proofs like Aadhar Number, Pan Card, etc. although you have to fill in on anyone.
- Then you are requested to give your Bank Account details. You have to give your Bank account, IFSC code, current bank account number, and name of the bank as printed on their bank passbook and also provide a copy of the bank passbook.
As all of the applications will undergo strict checking, all of the fake applications will be rejected immediately without any prior notice ” the Annual Family Income as to be provided which is authenticated as per the Income Certificate.