What is the Pratibha scholarship?
This scholarship was started in the year 2004 to give scholarships to children for pursuing professional education. This scholarship has completed around 13 years successfully. Pratibha scholars are graduates from various famous universities like Harvard, Cornell University, Carnegie Mellon University, MIT, Georgia Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Management, Manipal University, etc. It receives an application from India as well as abroad. The scholarship aims at recognizing and retaining long-serving and employees of the Group. Reach employees beyond work. This scholarship is renewed in the subsequent years if The scholarship has passed and is promoted to the next academic year. If the scholarship is not promoted, then the scholarship is not renewed.
Eligibility Criteria for applying to this Scholarship
Criteria for Students:
- The applicant should not be more than 28 years old at the time of applying for this scholarship.
- The applicant should have secured admission for a professional course in a premium institute.
- That institution should be among the top 50 institutes of the country.
- The academic record of the person should be consistent.
- The students should have secured admission to the proposed course.
Criteria for Employees:
- Should have a work experience of 10 years with consistency.
- Should be a permanent employee and in JB11.
Documents required for the Scholarship:
- Recent passport-sized photographs.
- All the academic level documents to the application of the Pratibha scholarship.
- The admission or application letter of the institute.
- The estimate of the expenses of the Institute for the current academic year.
- The fee receipts of the entire course.
- Extracurricular achievements.
- Certificate of work experience.
- Ranking proof of your institute.
- University scholarship
- Travel details.
Process of Application:
- Visit the official website of the scholarship.
- Click on the Apply for fresh scholarship option.
- Fill the following details and click on save an s draft option.
The details to be filled as follows:
- Personal information of the applicant.
- Annual expenses and fees structure.
- The academic record of the student.
- Extracurricular activities
- Afterglow filling all the required details, click on the Preview option.
- Take out a print out of your files before submitting the application
- Complete the application by uploading all the relevant documents.
Process of evaluation for the scholarship:
- The assessment of the application by a Group Scholarship Committee which consists of a group of senior members.
- A list is made for the most promising scholarship of each category keeping in mind the Budgets for the year.
- The list is built, based on several parameters.
- The process is an unbiased one, and the information of the employee or student is not shared with the Committee.
- The overall performance of the employee and the student is given equal weight.
Renewal of the scholarship:
- The scholarship can also be renewed for subsequent years if the scholar has passed and has been promoted to the next year.
- The scholarship can renew their scholarship by clicking on the renew scholarship tab on the home page.