In India psychology courses are accessible in a variety of forms: There are Bachelors’s Degree courses, Diploma courses, Certificate courses, Masters’s Degree courses, and Doctoral Degree courses. Depending upon the qualification of a person one can do these courses for example aspirant who has completed his 12th can go Bachelors degree, a person having Bachelors degree can do Masters Degree courses and if the person has completed his Master’s degree also then he can go for pursuing Doctoral Degree course.
Courses offered after the 12th standards (U.G.) are:
- B.A. in psychology
- Diploma in child psychology
- B.Sc. in psychology
- Diploma in psychology
- A person is eligible for these undergraduate courses after passing the 12th form any stream from a recognized board.
Courses offered after the graduations (P.G) are:
- M.A. in psychology
- M.Sc. in psychology
- M.A. in counseling psychology
- P.G. Diploma in psychology
- M.A. in child psychology
- Professional diploma in counseling psychology
- P.G. certificate in child psychology
An aspirant is eligible for these courses after completing a Bachelor’s Degree course from a recognized college. Ph.D. in Psychology, Courses are offered after the completion of P.G. courses (DOCTORAL DEGREE COURSES). Aspirant can pursue this course after completing a Masters Degree from a recognized college.