For a developing country such as India, scholarships play a fundamentally important role in the building of students who lack funding. Hence the need of the hour would be to invest more in the youth. The ones who promote the future and are the face of the same. Academics take over plenty of one’s finances right after the 12th.
With school ending, expenses almost seem to double. Grants and funds are naturally welcome then. Hence, scholarships for 12th pass students are widely appreciated.
Having figured out one’s subject and the financial needs of the individual students he/she has to primarily study the scholarship options to figure out what course suits him/her the best and if they fit the eligibility criterion set for the scholarships. Given the vast number of fields available, scholarships to are plenty in number.
The following are a few:
- The M-Scholarship is the space where Magma Fincorp offers 100 scholarships for students who have excelled and proved themselves to be meritorious and are willing to study under certainly said universities.
- Dr. Reddys Foundation Sashakt Scholarship focuses on the need for education for women. It pays a lot more attention to women and girls, especially those who are keen on the sciences. Like Dr. Reddys Santoor Women’s Scholarship offers women of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka “ a fair shot at studying in the future. The award is almost INR 24,000 per annum.
- HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support essentially aims to help the finances of those students who are at risk of dropping out of school due to their financial needs. Students above class 6 are eligible to apply. Like any other scholarship, the Prerana Scholarship aims to help students who are keen on the academics but suffer from inevitable setbacks mostly monetary.
- For the benefit and growth of the innumerable students in Odisha who belong to those sections which are financially or economically weaker such as SC, ST, and Minorities the Prerana Scholarship or the Post Matric Scheme was introduced.
- Applications mostly take place online, and candidates may fill up forms for Financial Assistance regarding ST Students in National Institutes, Post Matric Scholarship under the Financial Assistance Scheme, or only for Post Matric Scholarship.
- Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship offers scholarships to various who are interested in a technical degree course such as MBA, Engineering, and Medical. The award stands at INR 25,000 per annum.
- College Board India Scholars Program provides a 100 percent tuition fee waiver to top-performing students of SAT exams at member universities of Indian Global Alliance.
- GEV Memorial Merit Scholarship for Law Students provides students who have scored above 60 percent in class 10 and 12 and have an annual family income less than INR 10 lakh.
- Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarships are for those who are economically backward but are keen and have proved themselves to be meritorious in fields of Engineering, MBBS, IIT, and so on. The award stands up to INR 50,000 per annum.
Hence, a student has a wide range of academic options and funding right after they pass out of school.