Candidates promising to join the MBA program offered by institutes of Symbiosis have to first emerge for common mandatory symbiosis national aptitude online test. SNAP is a Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, organized by Symbiosis international university. It is a national-level management entrance test. Symbiosis MBA entrance exam is an online test for entrance in any of the institutes under Symbiosis MBA .it is a necessary test, of a 2-hour duration and maximum marks of 150.
Eligibility for giving SNAP Test
- The candidate should be a citizen of India/person of Indian origin/Nonresident Indian (NRI)/ Overseas Citizen of India and foreign national (FN).
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and minimum 45% marks for SC/ST category.
- For foreign candidates, they must possess a degree from a recognized university, and such candidates must generate an equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM-Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Center of Management and Resource Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBFF)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune (SIMC)