MBA just for your information stands for Master of Business Information. Graduates with MBA degrees are in request, and that demand keeps mounting. MBA can be done in three major fields Finance, Marketing, and Technology.
- London Business School (UK) The Best MBA College in the world which is to be considered is London Business School UK. The campus is based in central London, which makes it easily accessible for the employees who are working in the business and financial sectors. The institute majorly offers the candidate with full-time MBA, part-time EMBA, executive education programs, and also Ph.D. research programs.
- Wharton, University of Pennsylvania (USA)
Wharton University established 1881, This business school which is a part of the University of Pennsylvania ranks as the second-best management in the world by The Financial Times. It has a different grading system where the school follows non-disclosure policy, where grades do not affect the recruitment processes and the candidate can be recruited by their practical experiences.
- Harvard Business School (USA) One of the greatest universities in the world is Harvard Business School which has been ranked third among the top ten business schools across the world. One can find the largest MBA networks at Harvard and it is precisely known for its case-study and effective teaching methods. The university provides a number of great placements due to the resources which can be beneficial for the candidates.
- Stanford University GSB (USA) Stanford was established in 1925, the Graduate School of Business of the Stanford University is ranked fourth among the top ten MBA colleges in the world. The college offers a general MBA degree and certain certificate MBA programs including global management and public management. One of the aspects of Stanford is that it has three Nobel laureates as part of the faculty.
- INSEAD (France, Singapore) INSEAD looks forward to turning the senior executives into business leaders who deserve the best. It provides management education with a blend of intense teaching with excellence, research, and rigor. The institute has various branches which are located in France, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi. The institutes offer the candidates a full-time MBA program along with an executive education program and also a Ph.D. in Management.
- Columbia Business School (USA) The sixth position in the top ten MBA colleges of the world has been achieved by the Columbia Business School which is located in Manhattan. It was set in force in 1916 to fulfill the demands of aspiring students of the Columbia University. The university is known for its tough selection test and also for the close network with Wall Street.
- IE Business School (Spain) Started in 1973 with the name of Instituto de Empresa, IE Business School has earned the reputation to secure seventh among the top ten business schools. The school is originated in Spain and is part of the IE University. Executive programs are included in their course along with an executive master’s degree, master’s degree, DBA programs, and even Ph.D.
- MIT Sloan School of Management Based in the USA, MIT Sloan School of Management is among the five schools of Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It is known for providing various innovative courses in industrial relations, organizational behavior, operations management, and entrepreneurship, and information technology.
- Booth, University of Chicago (USA) Being conceived as an idea in 1898 Booth School is a part of the University of Chicago of Business. It is the first one to offer an executive MBA program despite being the second oldest business school in the USA, and also the first business school to inculcate a Ph.D. degree in Management.
Hong Kong UST Business School (China) “Established in 1931, HKUST Business School is a well-known university in China and is a part of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. It is the first-ever business school in the Asia Pacific region which is known for offering full-time MBA programs as well as executive education programs that are essential for the candidates.
These are the major top ten MBA colleges in the world, which provide various courses full time and part-time along with executive training and management courses.