A Travel and Tourism curriculum empowers one with knowledge and experience to work in industries that offer an array of opportunities with steady growth and experience. Travel and tourism is a multi-faceted industry catering to a lot of customers.
Most Popular Three-year courses in Travel and Tourism after Graduation :
- Bachelor In Tourism Studies.
- Bachelor Of Science In Air Line Ticketing and Hospitality Management.
- BBA in Travel and Tourism Management.
- Bachelor In Air Ticketing and Management Administration.
Most Popular Two-year courses in Travel and Tourism after Graduation :
- ( Two Year Post Graduation Course ) :
- Master Of Tourism Administration.
- Master Of Business Administration In Travel and Tourism.
- PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism.
- Masters In Travel Administration.
Six-month courses in Travel and Tourism after Graduation :
It is generally divided into two parts :
- Tourism Studies.
- Travel and Tourism.
Amongst many colleges, a few colleges to pursue your degree from are:
- Indian Institute Of Tourism & Travel Management, Gwalior.
- Dr. C.V Raman University Faculty Of Management.
- Christ University.
- Amity University of Travel and Tourism.
Therefore their job role can range from setting up itineraries to looking after logistics. One of the perks of working in this industry is the exposure of the whole world to various diverse customs and cultures.