The NSDL e-governance infrastructure limited initiated a technology called the vidyasaarathi scholarship. By this scholarship scheme, the NSDL e-gov bridges a gap in education finance of the country using an online platform. Scholarship for various schemes are provided; hence, students can search for their desired course and apply accordingly. The fund providers, companies, tied up with this scholarship scheme aim in promoting skill development and hence by designing education providing finance in various schemes through the vidyasaarathi scholarship scheme. The vidyasaarathi scholarship is considered one of the most user-friendly and transparent and a demand-driven platform having the corporate sector playing a positive role in unlocking potential in aspiring students.
To be able to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must satisfy certain eligibility criteria.
- If the candidate is applying for engineering degree—- minimum of 50%marks in the HSC or minimum of 50%marks in
- If the candidate is applying for diploma courses—– a minimum of 50% marks in SSC.
- If the candidate is applying for undergraduate courses—-a minimum of 50% marks in HSC.
- If the candidate is applying for ITI courses—-a minimum of 35%marks in SSC.
- The annual income of the family needs to be not more than rupees 5 lakhs.
Once the candidate is eligible for applying for the scholarship he/she can start filling the application form.
The steps in filling the application form are:-
- Register himself/herself for the application form by visiting the official website of the vidyasaarathi scholarship portal, i.e. vidyasaarathi.co.in
- The candidate needs to complete his/her profile by filling detailed information as per the requirements.upload all the
- Supporting documents in a jpg/jpeg format and the size of which should not exceed 15kb.
- Search for the desired course and apply and then finally save and submit.take the printout of the form for future reference.
- Marksheet of the previously applied examination.
- 10th 12th mark sheet. (if applicable)
- Passbook in the name of the candidate
- Adhaar card of the candidate.
- Passport-sized photographs of the candidate.
NOTE:- do keep other necessary documents like income certificate, caste certificate handy, and ask if required.
The application form filling date starts from 1st week of, and the last date for submission is around the 4th-week of September.
The dates may be subject to any chances hence keep checking the website to keep yourself updated.
Different courses have different rewards disbursed as per the vidyasaarathi rule
- For engineering degree- up to rupees 30000.00
- For diploma degree- up to rupees 20000.00
- For ITI course- up to rupees 20000.00
- For undergraduate courses- up to rupees 5000
The rewards may vary subject to availability of application and availability of funds.
Email Id:- [email protected]
Scheme queries:- [email protected]
Grievances:- [email protected]
HELPDESK FOR STUDENTS:-
If you are facing any query and want to visit personally and are a resident of Mumbai, then you can drop by the following address-
Vidyasaarathi helpdesk, times tower,1st floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013.